Saturday, July 26, 2008

Roh Sembrani...Again

My mom wanted to watch the theatre again..(*sigh*) and I can't believe that I actually went along with that idea! (*double sigh*). This time, we brought the two angels, and also our Bibik. Well, having watched last night, I'd have to admit that I was able to follow the story lines better. I enjoyed the dancing acts. Our Bibik, who's actually an East Javanese Ponorogo woman, watched the theatre excitedly, I might say (*chuckled*). However, Harith spent his time whining all the way ("Ummi...I want to go home.") and Hannah spent her time hiding behind her 'Tom' (Tom is what she calls her pillow).
These are all the hard-working crews who have done a tremendously good job. Kudos to Persatuan Teater Kesuma-I Johor Bahru.

After the theatre, Mom wanted to go the Floral Festival. There's an International Floral Festival here in Johor Bahru. The 'Agong' and the Prime Minister were here this morning to launch it.

Me and the kids in front of the Float representing Kelantan. Harith was pinching his nose all the time we were there because he couldn't stand the smell of too many flowers. I would have to agree with him.
The Float Representing Langkawi

No comments: