Thursday, August 28, 2008

Anger Management Anyone?

I desperately need to enrol in a class - Anger Management or Stress Management.

The kids are driving me up the wall, especially Harith. From the time they woke up in the morning till they go to sleep at night, there are constant fights and yelling and pulling hair and tugging and pushing and squeking...and the list goes on and on and on.

Grrrr......

Sometimes I can't control myself and start yelling at them. Or worst, I will spank Harith. Well, Hannah is too small to understand, but Harith is already 6 years old, and I expect him to be more responsible and follow the rules.

Sometimes I got angry so much that my chest hurts. My heart will thump and thump till I could practically hear the rhythm.

Am I a bad mother? *Sighhhhh*

No comments: