Saturday, August 23, 2008

Busy...busy...spinning..dizzy..drowsy..

As I've predicted, my hands are quite full these days. Abang and Adik are still adjusting their body clock. They sleep all day, and want to play all through the night. Arghhh.. As a result, my head is spinning. I have to be awake at night, to make sure they won't do anything dangerous, such as climbing on the TV set or playing with the kitchen utensils,and to make sure they won't disturb their Dad because dear hubby has to work the next day/..and I also have to be awake during the day, to cook for lunch and dinner. Helppp!!! I'm in a dire need of sleep! So far I've only managed to catch some sleep maximum 3 hours stretch in between day and night. I'm feeling lousy. Don't even have any idea what to blog. I really hope the kids would adjust their time as soon as possible.

1 comment:

aramis2177 said...

Kak iza dearie....
huhuhuh..adusss......penatnyeee laaa hai yer!mmg kalau dah jetlag gitu lambat nak adjust kan.....
farah dulu pun sama gak.....mcm nak pengsan jer.....dah tu asik nak tau je kat mesia pukul berapa.....xpe akak......seminggu lagi ok laa bdk2 tu kot......
just hang in there.....take greatest care of ur family.....Go Kak Iza Go!!!!