Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Harith's Pre-School Farewell Party

Forgive for haven't been updating the blog for quite some time. Life was quite hectic. We arrived in Los Angeles on Sunday night, around 7.30 p.m. LA time.

Alright..I start with last Friday (15/08/08). It was Harith's last day in UDA Pre-School. I had planned a farewell party for him and his friends. He was quite excited about it. So, I prepared 27 goody bags (25 students and 2 teachers), plus 27 Supreme Mc Burger. I delivered the stuffs at 9.15 a.m., in time for the recess. I also left my camera with the teacher so that she captures some of the memorable moments. Since it was Friday, the kids were wearing their Baju Melayu.


Harith in his class.


Harith and the gang.


Harith and his best friends, Qayyum (on his left) and Shaifuddin (on his right).


Harith with Cikgu Yusriza and his friends.

No comments: