Monday, February 16, 2009

Tag by Fazid pulakkk

I got another tag today by my friend Fazid who's currently living in Brisbane,pursuing her dreams. Aihh...mementang la aku nih minah leleh sket, ko bagi aku tag romantik ek..hehe..ok..layannnzzzz

Please copy the following rules in your post (as usual)
1. You have to point out 5 romantic movies that you would love to share with your loved ones..
2. It doesn't have to be in order.. as long as you love the movies, it will be fine..
3. You have to tag another 5 person to answer this tag

..................................................................

I'm in a rajin mood today, so elaborate sikit. :)

1. GHOST - the first romantic movie I've watched. If I was not mistaken, I was in Form 4 when the movie was released. Look at the cover, and you know it's a romantic movie. Tangkap leleh..especially the tanah liat scene..ahaks.. ;)

2. PRETTY WOMAN - my all time favourite..also released when I was still in school. I fell in love with Richard Gere, hehe..I particularly love the scene above..it was so playful and naughty when Richard shut the box and Julia gasped and quickly pulled her fingers.

3. WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING - was released when I was in 2nd year university. Watched the movie with my friends, Gee, Dida and Hazleen. Hazleen was drooling over Bill Pullman, hahaha...

4. MUSIC AND LYRICS - watched this last year at ASTRO. Love the dialogues, but I especially love the song, Way Back Into Love. Will write about the song in my next entry.

5. P.S. I love You - watched this movie last year when dear hubby rented the CD when we were in Los Angeles. I've written an entry about this movie. Memang SURE tangkap leleh punya.

Orait...who's going to be next?

1. Kham
2. Farah Hasliana
3. Sha Hussin
4. AnnDee
5. Sue Samsuddin

This is just for fun..it's ok if you girls don't answer the tag. :)

5 comments:

fazid said...

so efficient...ahahha... see that we have 1 movie in common :D

aramis2177 said...

aiyok......nanti farah pk2 kan ehh muvi apa ehh....selalu layan action muvi je ngan hubby!hhuhuhuhu....

Rahiza Haszian Abdul Rahim said...

fazid..who can resist pretty woman! :D

farah...pk dik..jgn tak pk..hehe...

Heavenly's Kain Diaries said...

semua movie yg ko list tu aku dah tgk .. PS I Love You .. aku tgk this year .. recommended by my office mate who read the book .. menangis giler giler punya .. everytime tgk mesti nangis

~~ casper~~ said...

kak iza, su dh nak jwb tag ni dulu...pastu sumthing happen, membuatkn mood su hilang...nway, citer yg kak iza suka, semua yg su suka!!! hehehehe...mmg romantik karat su ni kan....