Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Taebo

I had a quick chat with Alfian yesterday..he gave me some tips on how to overcome my anxiety disorder. One of them is to exercise regularly. Haihh..I realize that I haven't been exercising for nearly one year! The last time I went to a gym was July 2007. I was a member in the Clark Hatch Danga Bay then. But life got so busy, and in the end, the membership expired just like that. There went my RM2k..kappooff!(*sigh*)

Anyway, I decided that I should start exercising again right away. Actually I have dozens of exercise CDs..be it aerobics, belly-dancing, salsa etc.etc.etc. But they all sit very quietly, gathering dusts. Hehehe.. But my favourite of all is Taebo. I had a Taebo's CD once...by the Guru himself, Billy Blank..but I've lost it. Tried to find a new one in the stores but to no avail. I'll be sure to look out for it in LA next month. But I do have another Taebo CD by a gymnast from Indonesia. So, at 5p.m. yesterday, yours truly did some kicks! Have to agree, eventhough it was very very tiring..I did enjoy myself and it felt really good to work out.

Ok..for those of you who doesn't know what Taebo is, you can watch these basic Taebo steps by Billy Blank. It's a snippet from the CD that I've lost.



2 comments:

fazid said...

aiyah...i pun dah lame tak exercise betul2 semenjak duduk brisbane nie...setakat bangun ngeliat2 lompat setempat ada laaa.. nie kalu swimming balik..mau dapat separuh kolam aje..gegegegeg

Ahmad Javanese said...

uit... tak sangka plak kau tarus applykan apa kita chat2 about :D Anywayz... bagush.... excercise is bagush :D

aku pon skang dok cuba men tenis... walaupun pukul ala2 bola rounders kadang, janji kuar peluh dan buat aku tercungap2 beberapa ketika :D

since aku ni mmg suka bebeno nulis dan kasik tips (walaupun banyak daripadanya mmg berguna 4.3% peratus saja :P)...

ko buatlah excercise yg ko suka :) kalau suka Tae Bo... buat! :D Bila dah enjoy something tu mmg tak jadik chore ye dok. Lepas tu senang nak konsisten :)

Macam kawan aku sorang tu... dia enjoy ber TRIATHLON! Gilos nye mamat... kekekekek. tapi takpe la... dia seronot... dan pada masa sama jadik kurus dan fit! :D

Okes...

anywayz... selamat menentang itu anxiety nye benda... dan selamat gak ber Tae Bo.... jgn ko terkarate laki udah.. kot2 kau ter TAE BO masa tido ke :P