Monday, July 28, 2008

Yippie...My Oh My

Yippie! Dear hubby just called to say that he is on his way to the airport (LAX). He's going to Finland for a one week training. He'll be back in LA on Friday and will straight away catch a plane home to Malaysia. I can't wait! He has been away for almost two months now. Me and the kids miss him dearly although we chatted and video conferenced almost every day.

As usual I looked our for latest news on the latest issue in Malaysia. What else..the case of Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim's alleged sodomy. I received a text from KeADILan's HQ about the doctor's report on the case. Looked for it and found it here..Malaysia Today.

Juicy thing is...the doctor has reported that Saiful Azlan has never been sodomised by Anwar Ibrahim or anybody else for that matter. And the police wanted him to change his report. However he refused to do so. And now the doctor and his whole family has gone into hiding.

First, the private investigator went missing. And now the doctor.

Haihh...my oh my...what is happening to my beloved country???

1 comment:

Ahmad Javanese said...

waaahh. kakak Haizara desu sudah ada blog desu :P hehehehe

uit? Lama bebeno laki ko pergi ye... takpe takpe. sket lagi balik insya-Allaah