Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me :D

Today is my 33rd birthday :). Dozens of friends wished me Happy Birthday yesterday since it was already 11th Nov in Malaysia. Lucky me, I had 2 days to celebrate, hehe..

Tonight, my hubby brought us to Red Lobster in order to celebrate the happy occasion. 33rd!!!Gosh..am I THAT old? Haha...LOL. Anyway, before going there, he called our son, Harith to the room while I was still surfing the Net. I heard them hush-hushed but never bothered to look as it was a normal scene between those 2 boys. Suddenly Harith came out and gave me a Sponge Bob card. Wow :) Dear hubby got the card for him as the kids' gift to me and he coached Harith to write the notes in the card.

Click at the card to view Harith's message :)

We reached Red Lobster around 7.30 p.m. Since it was a Seafood restaurant, we have no problems with the Halal status. We ordered Steamed Clam for appetizers, Popcorn Shrimp and French Fries for Adik and Abang, Big plate of Lobster+Crab+Shrimp for hubby and Smoke-grilled Lobster+Shrimp+Scallop for me. Both of us had Mix Salads with Thousand Island dressing and Mashed Potatoes for side dishes.

Salad

Appetizer

Kids' Meal

Abah's Meal (ni dah kena makan separuh baru ingat nak amik gambo :P)

Ummi's Meal

The food was fantastic! It was so yummylicious. But the portion was quite big, though. Biasak la kan...saiz orang putih. I was so full, but the desert menu looked so inviting that I had to have one of those. So, I ordered this:

This was so sinfully delicious, Chocolate cake with thick chocolate sauce and chocolate chips, served with Vanilla ice-cream....Yummyyy. Hannah enjoyed the cake so much.
Habislah...sure malam ni Ummi takleh tido sebab Adik Hannah dah jadi
very very the hyperactive.

We took some pictures at the restaurant.

Hannah was so engrossed with her drawing.

Harith was goofying around as usual.

Our little family, The Zulkifli's

Abah and his precious princess, Nurhannah Nadia.

Abang and Adik in front of Red Lobster.

We went home so full that I felt like my stomach would burst! Huhuhuhu....

As I walked out from the car, dear Hubby surprised me with another gifts...a bag of Chocolate and a card. :) Thank you Honey...it was so unexpected and so not him (he's not so much into cards, so all the sweeter and more memorable). Hehe..he said another gift is on its way in the mail, he ordered something for me from the internet...want to know what it is? ;)

Click at the cards to view the sweet message ;)


This has been the best birthday so far. I feel so blessed.

"Dear Allah....Alhamdulillah. Thank you for all your gifts to me. Thank you for giving me 33 years of good life and good health. Thank you for giving me a wonderful husband and great kids. Thank you for surrounding me with good friends and families. I pray that we would always be in Your blessings and You would always show us the right path. Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin."

9 comments:

fazid said...

sedapnyeeeee.... Happy Birthday Iza.... what is your wish?

Cik Kham & Co said...

hepi besday kak iza.....

Rahiza Haszian Abdul Rahim said...

fazid...TQ...takde wish apa2...just harap my family will be well and happy always, insya-allah :)

kham..TQ sis..muahs!

shasha said...

happy belated birthday rahiza..sorry i missed it!..baru sempat baca entry ko hari ni..anyway..may the success and happiness be with u..always..and may Allah bless ur whole family..:)

aramis2177 said...

Kak iza dearie....
woweeeeeeeee...bestnyeeeee makan2 seafood ni!@!!!! adehh terliur laa plak!hahhahahaa.....sure laaa best sgt2 kan dpt celebrate birthday kat tmpt org sekali sekala kan......
Happy for u sis!may Allah bless u & family!!
apa ye agaknye hadiah yg dipost tu sis?ekkekekee...farah lak yg teruja nak tau!hehhehe

Rahiza Haszian Abdul Rahim said...

sha...tq tq :)

farah...nak tau ek? hehe..ala..biasa jek..hadiah galakan daripada seorang suami untuk seorang isteri yang sedang berusaha untuk menguruskan badan, haha..

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday, sis!
sorry for the delay...
anyway, moga panjang umur n murah rezeki..
take care!

Anonymous said...

Iza... Happy belated Birthday to you... May your dreams come true dear!!

Rahiza Haszian Abdul Rahim said...

thank you girls:)