Saturday, December 6, 2008

Bla..bla..bla..

Phew...I have finally uploaded all the pictures taken during our Thanksgiving adventure. So friends, if you want to view more pictures, please go to my online photo album. Happy viewing!

We will be going home in about less than 10 days. Our flight will be at 11p.m. 16th December. So I might not update the blog as frequent as before. Many things have to be packed. Kalau tertinggal bukan dekat nak amik wooo. I will resume blogging actively when I'm back in JB.

Deep in my heart, I feel 50% happy and 50% sad.

I'm excited to go back home. I miss my mom, my brother and his family, my cousins, my uncles and aunts (apart from my family, I don't miss anything else in Malaysia :-P) and I can't wait to start on my special project (What is it? Tungguuuuu). Another part of me, I don't feel like leaving Torrance. I realize that America is a land of opportunities. Everything is here. You name it, you got it. Tak puas lagi dok sini laaaa. I so wish that we can stay here for good? I want my kids to have those opportunities that this place can offer. But it won't come true, I guess. My dear husband is a true-blood Kelantanese/Malaysian :-P (Paging for Rapiscan Systems: Can you transfer your Asia Pacific Service Manager here for good? You might want to change the title though...maybe somewhere in Florida or San Francisco will be nice. Hehehe...)

Anyway, here's wishing 'Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha' to fellow Muslims all over the world.

No comments: