Thursday, February 5, 2009

Oh No...Not Again... :(

It happened...again.

I lost someone who was very closed to me. He was the 'father' that I've known through out my life other than my real father. I remember him taking care of me when I was about 4 or 5 years old. I remember him hugging and kissing me and carrying me to and from the shops, attending to my whining and crying when I was just a small girl. I remember him being the busiest person during my wedding (he was in-charged of the food part) I remember him comforting me when I lost my father. And I remember him advising and guiding me back to the religious way when I was in my darkest hour. He was my uncle, Ahmad bin Haji Hussien, my Dad's brother.

A phone call in the middle of the night is definitely not a good thing. Most of the time it would mean someone in the family is dying or is already dead. True enough, another uncle informed me that Pakcik Amat, as we fondly called him, has died. It took me about 3 minutes to digest the news before I finally woke dear hubby and my mom to break the news. Less than 10 days ago, I met him at his home before my trip to Melaka. Although I knew he's suffering from some unknown disease (he refused to go the hospital), but it never crossed my mind that we would lose him so early. He was only going to be 54 this coming 10th April.

My heart breaks for Cik Idah and their kids. Akmal is supposed to be married this year (I wrote about his engagement in one of my early entry). Hanum is in her final year in Universiti Utara Malaysia. And the youngest, Zihah, is waiting for her STPM result. Just like my Dad, Pakcik Amat passed away suddenly. I mean, they were fit at the time of their death! Well, we know they might be sick, but they were not hospitalized or bed-ridden! In fact both of them went out driving a few minutes before their death. It was so easy breezy for them...Alhamdulillah...but we, the loved ones, it's hard to explain the feeling of being left, without any goodbyes or any warnings. SNAPPED! You are suddenly an orphan or a widow. Having been in their shoes before, I definitely can relate to what they must be feeling now.

Dear readers, please convey Al-Fatihah to my uncle, Allahyarham Ahmad bin Haji Hussien and my Dad, Allahyarham Abdul Rahim bin Haji Hussien.

Dear God, please forgive all their wrongdoings and accept all their good deeds. May Allah blesses their souls. Amin.

Hmmm...I have to brace myself. Anxiety disorder.....grrr...here we go again......Dugaan..dugaan...I know I can go through this. Allah tidak akan menduga hambanya lebih daripada apa yang mampu dihadapinya. Subhanallah...Subhanallah...Subhanallah...

5 comments:

LaDy In LoSt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AnnDee said...

salam takziah ven.. :(

semoga terus tabah.. tiap yang hidup pasti akan pergi juga.. kita neh tunggu masa jer eh..

fazid said...

Takziah Iza... take care ok..

Rahiza Haszian Abdul Rahim said...

thx all

Pinnon said...

Iza, takziah. semoga rohnya bersama org2 yg soleh, amin...