Sunday, February 8, 2009

Dwi Imej

I finally created the blog for my business, Dwi Imej.

Dwi Imej is the name of my company, a home-based free-lance graphic design company specializing in paper printing products (i.e: books/newsletters/bulletins/cards/programme books etc.). It was originally created by my late Dad in the year 2000. When I returned to Johor Bahru in 2002, I was pregnant with Harith. Being preggie, I couldn't apply for any job. (My line was Management Information System). Hence, I joined the company. When Dad passed away in 2004, I fully took over the company. I terminated my salesman (I felt I was not confident enough to provide a rice-bowl for a family) and I run the business single-handedly. Of course dear hubby and my Mom were my biggest supporters. And I felt dear Ayah was always there with me too. Dwi Imej has always been a home-based company. So I was lucky to be able to juggle my time freely between my business and being a mom. I feel quite satisfied to be able to be with Harith and Hannah during their early growing up years. :)

Based on the portfolio, I feel that Dwi Imej has been quite successfull. But business has been quite slow lately. Most of the customers are government agencies and it's a known fact about them - they pay very late (still waiting for last year's payment..haihhh).

Anyway, feel free to drop by the blog to view my works. Enjoy... :)

Dwi Imej - http://dwi-imej.blogspot.com

No comments: