Monday, February 9, 2009

DBP Charity Sale For Children of GAZA

My friend, Azura Halid from DBP called me the other day. She informed me that DBP (Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka) will be holding a charity sale at Danga Bay's Festive Mall on 9th February 2009. It's for NST's fund for GAZA. So she asked whether I have anything to give for sale. After thinking for a while, I decided to bake some cakes for them to sell. I spent last Saturday and Sunday baking. And below are the results:


Steamed Chocolate Cake Topped With Chocolate Ganache and Chocolate Rice


Steamed Orange Cupcakes Topped With Mix Buttercream Icing Decos

According to Azura, everything was sold out by 3 p.m. (The sale started at 11 a.m.)... Alhamdulillah....I'm so glad that I could do something for the children of Gaza. It may not be big, and it might not make too much difference..but I'm really happy that I was able to do it. Praise to Allah Who has given me the strength and determination to kick the small project.

Anybody interested to order? Hehehe... ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uit, u've got a lot of talent ler... with ur dwi imej as well as the passion for baking... keep it up... Tak cam aku yg keras tgn + lazy, lazy gitu...heheh

Rahiza Haszian Abdul Rahim said...

TQ dear...muahs :)