Monday, September 15, 2008

Ada Untukmu - Nubhan

I've always been a regular to Mr Manager's blog. So I've long aware of the new found gem of Artistes United Records (AUR) (belonged to THE popular diva, Ning Baizura) - Nubhan. I also watched Akademi Fantasia's final concert where Nubhan managed to clutch the 3rd place. That was when I first heard this song. But at that time, I didn't really pay any attention..bz with the kids cries, demands, etc etc etc. Plus, the clip was a bit corny for my taste. Heee...

Anyway, I had quite a free time to browse through all of Mr Manager's blog, so I entertained myself with this song. Mr Manager also posted the song's lyrics. To my surprise, I like the song very very much! Nubhan's voice is quite different from other Malaysian man artist that I've heard before. It has kind of a soothing element in it. And the lyric touches me. I've always been fascinated with the story of Shah Jahan and Mumtaz, and Taj Mahal as the symbol of their love.

Enjoy the video. It's when Nubhan had his debut of this song in Akademi Fantasia's final concert.

4 comments:

aramis2177 said...

kak iza, farah mmg jatuh chenta ngan lagu ni masa 1st time dengaq lagu nih...n yeap,,betui2...suara nubhan ni lain dr yang lain kan...suara dia best!gemersik gitu!geggeeggeee

Rahiza Haszian Abdul Rahim said...

tu la pasal..memula ingat dia nih takat muka cute jek..turned out this guy really got something to offer

maklang said...

wooh...maklang memang suka Nubhab punya suara...syahdu aje dengar...

Iza kat JB kat mana ye? maklang balik JB raya ni, InsyaAllah...kat Taman Sri Tebrau..

Rahiza Haszian Abdul Rahim said...

maklanggg...terima kasih la sudi jenguk rumah saya yang tak seberapa ni...aduhaii..terliur tengok lauk pauk yg anak dara maklang masak.

JB kat bandar baru UDA..tak jauh dah tu dari seri tebrau..dlm 15 minit jek...too bad iza takde sana..kalu tak, leh kita kenal2 di alam nyata :)