Saturday, September 27, 2008

Turbo Jam



Turbo Jam!!!

I just love it!

I ordered the video via internet after seeing the advertisement on TV. I received my package on Monday last week. Since then, I've done the exercise for about 7 times. First 5 times was the Learn and Burn stage..trying to grasp the 11 Elite moves of the programme. This week, I'm starting on the Cardio Party Mix which takes about 45 minutes per session.

I try to control my eating habit too..but being typical Malay, I had to have rice..LOL..plus it's Ramadhan and I need the energy(excuses..excuses haha....)but really, I try not to over-eat.

The result? Hmm..after 7 workouts and not so serious controlling my food (I still eat stir-fried..according to the video, I should take steam or baked food ONLY for better result), I managed to lose 1/2 inch from my waist, 1 inch from my hip and 1 inch from my thigh. Yipppiee....yeah..maybe it's not much, but I'm still happy with the result, considering that I'm not so discipline during the workout (always taking a break...pancit laaa!!!) and still eating all those oh-not-so-healthy food. :P

Semangat nih!!!

I plan to go all out after Ramadhan. 2 sessions per day, 6 days per week..control my eating habit, well, I should be down-sized soon...gegegege..

Anyway, I'm not SO big...lol..haha..but I'm on the mission to lose a wee bit of that tummy pooch that has been hanging on so stubbornly ever since I gave birth to Hannah. Grrrr... Plus a healthy lifestyle should be able to control my dreaded anxiety disorder.

Come and join me! Go this website for more info.