Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Yesterday was our 11th Anniversary. Anniversary apa ye? Haha....

Ok...11 years ago, at around 9 p.m., my other half uttered the three words, for the first time ever.

It made me chuckled just to remember the scene. We were on our way back from having dinner. He was sending me to Masjid Jamek's LRT station. I was living at an apartment in Pandan Indah then. I noticed that he was a bit quiet during dinner...but being a chatter-box, that was perfectly fine with me, because I myself, can memeriahkan suasana.

A few steps from the station, suddenly he stopped and pulled me beside the road. He looked at me seriously and blurted, "I love you." I was like..errr...what? It took me a few seconds to register what he just said. Wooo...I didn't know how to react. We had only known each other for about 3 months (2 months online and 1 month in the real world) and we had only gone out for about 5 times before that. So, you know what I said in response? ... I said, "Thank you." Haha...I can still see his 'dumbfounded' face by my answer. Clearly he was expecting a different answer. Anyway, I just gave him a big smile. I was soooo happy because I was smitten with this boy/man from the first time I met him and for him to propose so unexpectedly, really made my day, err..night. I was so so very happy that I took the wrong way home. Instead of taking the LRT going to Chempaka, I took the other way around, to Sogo instead. Who can blame me? I was in Cloud 9! :))

Now...11 years and 2 babies later, we are still together. Alhamdulillah.

I wished him Happy Anniversary last night but he replied with a deep snores. (chuckled)...if he was awake, he would have ask, "Anniversary apa pulak ni?" Haha..after we got married, we decided that we will only celebrate our wedding anniversary because being a typical man, he's not good in remembering dates. But being a typical woman, I still remember the date. How can't I? It's one of the sweetest memory in my life, forever carved in my mind and my heart.

You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night

4 comments:

~~ casper~~ said...

sooooooooooo sweeettttttt...n d fact that u took wrong way 2 go home made me laugh my heart out kak!!!! semoga kekal hgga ke syurga....amin amin amin....

Rahiza Haszian Abdul Rahim said...

thank you dear. i pray for that too..sehingga ke syurga, Insya-Allah. :)

fazid said...

Happy belated ANNIVERSARY iza.. best kan bila teringat this kind of moment..... insyaAllah akan kekal abadi...

Rahiza Haszian Abdul Rahim said...

thanks fazid. hehe..best kat kita aje ler..yesterday i wished him again. as expected dia tanya, anniversary yg mana pulak? hehe.. adoiilahaiii..